Communication is more than just a matter of techniques... It is a way of being embracing an individual as a whole, it is a style to express one‘s thoughts and emotions. It is a bridge to get in deep contact with the Other. This is why we built a personal development path with an approach integrating coaching and training.
A path meant for:
- Those who want to work on themselves to strengthen their own relational effectiveness
- Those who have already experienced or intend to start a personal development path acquiring theoretical bite-sized courses on communication
- Corporate teams, with the theoretical contents are customised on the basis of the group‘s needs
The training we provide is characterised by the "coaching” approach, which aims at promoting content learning through direct experience and practice. Coaching helps identifying and strengthening the learners‘ personal features, thus developing awareness of the relational attitudes and improving the skills on which the training is focusing.
Coaching allows for in-depth intervention on the awareness helping change, supports organisational development processes and guides both the group and the individuals to acknowledge their own potential and take charge of developing new thinking strategies drawing from experience, knowledge, exchange of views with the others and a deep self-awareness.TRAINING APPROACH
By harmoniously using specific tools, the training we offer is a real laboratory where one can experiment, learn, compare, make mistakes and start over combining exercises, role play, video, music
. In three words, a context for trying, changing and evolving
. The theoretical contents are the point of arrival because they are deduced together with the group and not induced by the teacher. This provides a training experience that is not only much more effective but also rewarding and entertaining
. A concrete, interactive and intense path whose purpose is to help create one's own development plan to experience new ways to communicate and build relationships
The starting point is the mapping of emotional intelligence used as an objective measurement tool. It helps focus on one's relational effectiveness and define a personal training goal.
During the days in the classroom, the Coach observes relational styles, communication modalities and interaction dynamics and updates the participants about their progress with respect to the training plan, defined during the first meeting and also monitored with a distance mentoring
in the time between the three training days . Finally, the course includes a subsequent step with a path of 3 coaching sessions to complete the personal action plan
outside the classroom.
BENEFITS OF THE APPROACH
- A personal training path combined with bite-sized courses
- Continuous mentoring with the Coach throughout the course
- The opportunity to focus on self-improvement while also mingling with the group of participants, immediately testing what is being learned
- The opportunity to continue with 3 individual coaching sessions to give continuity to the course