We integrate change measurement and monitoring tools in all coaching and training paths. Particularly:
- for human resources assessment, profiling and mapping
- to "capture" the starting point of a development project
- to measure change after training or coaching activities
we are using the following tools:
- Relational effectiveness mapping – E.I. Emotional Intelligence
- Conflict Management – C.D.P. Conflict Dynamic Profile
- Assessment on managerial skills sustaining growth and innovation - EMP Entrepreneurial Mindset Profile
- Customised competences assessment
- Aggregate documents for the mapping of functional groups, work teams and organisations
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE (E.I.)Emotional Intelligence is the ability to manage our emotions, experience, mood and behaviour to be both personally and interpersonally effective.
Why Emotional Intelligence (E.I.)? The Emotional Intelligence Profile is a concrete, objective photograph of an individual‘s relational effectiveness snapped at a given moment and context
. It is a tool that increases awareness of personal effectiveness and relationship management, as it allows to identify the connections between interpersonal and personal intelligence.
Why use the Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) mapping?
The Emotional Intelligence Profile developed by JCA Global, PSI Management (www.jcaglobal.com
) is the report deriving from a scientifically validated questionnaire. Supported by the most recent theories in the neuroscience field, it provides the opportunity to:
- define a development framework (the strengths and weaknesses map becomes "visual")
- facilitate coaching activities (accelerating the definition of priorities and objectives)
- help identify the training needs
- build measurement and monitoring tools in individual and team paths (with numerical parameters and data sets that can be compared over time)
CONFLICT DYNAMIC PROFILE (C.D.P.)If correctly managed, conflict is an investment.
People become more self-confident, more important and develop the perception that their effort are rewarded.
The Conflict Dynamics Profile (https://www.conflictdynamics.org/about-the-cdp
) is an assessment instrument measuring conflict behaviours. It is an excellent resource to increase self-awareness and improve conflict management skills. The CDP is unlike any other assessment tool in that it focuses specifically on conflict behaviors, rather than styles. It helps individuals and teams understand how they respond to conflict, what triggers can escalate conflict, and how to manage conflict more effectively.
As a "self-report,”
the (CDP-I) looks at how you view yourself. It provides a simple way of helping you understand more about how you respond to conflict both behaviorally and emotionally.
The CDP-360 enables you to compare your own perceptions about how you behave during conflict with those of your colleagues. It provides a complete "conflict profile” with feedback from bosses, peers, and direct reports.
is particularly helpful for leaders, managers, and high-potential employees for whom conflict can be particularly challenging.
In addition to feedback on 15 scales, both versions of the CDP have a unique "hot buttons” section which identifies the emotional triggers that negatively impact relationships.
- Quick and easy administration
- Behavioral feedback which is easy to understand Information on emotional aspects of conflict
- Abbreviated Development Guide Group reports for intact teams
- In-depth view of conflict behaviors
- Detailed analysis of the 15 scales
- Perceptions of colleagues
- Comprehensive Development Guide Concrete suggestions for improving behavior patterns
- Group reports for intact teams
ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET PROFILE (E.M.P.)
The entrepreneurial mindset is a specific trait of the entrepreneurial capacity
. While the latter one defines the ideal profile of a successful entrepreneur and includes a mix of inclinations and skills that are essential for those who want to "do business", the entrepreneurial approach is an element with which a valuable Collaborator, too, should be equipped in order to contribute decisively to the business results as well as to the well being of the Company as s/he feels like it was a bit "her/his own".
In many organizations, this entrepreneurial mindset is also required of Managers, particularly with regard to the ability to manage complexity, growth and innovation
. Therefore, together with technical competence, also a sense of initiative - proactivity, autonomy, perspective, goal orientation - is vital at all levels of the organization.
Today it is possible to measure this attitude thanks to the ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET PROFILE (EMP) (https://www.emindsetprofile.com/emp-in-action/individuals-and-corporate-leaders/
), a new scientifically validated assessment tool developed by a pool of psychologists in collaboration with research institutes and prestigious American colleges.
The questionnaire, which can be filled in online, allows to examine and evaluats the main variables of the "entrepreneurial mentality" and to compare them with those of the typical profile of the Entrepreneur or Manager to have an immediate benchmark.
The EMP Individual Feedback Report is a "self-report” (your view of yourself). It provides scores on 14 scales that fall within two broad domains:
- The personality characteristics and motivations that often distinguish entrepreneurs from non-entrepreneurs
- The cognitive and behavioral skill dimensions which indicate how entrepreneurs typically approach tasks and the abilities they demonstrate.
The color-coded report presents results in text form as well as in clear, understandable graphs. The accompanying Development Guide is full of tips and strategies for improvement and contains resources for further development.
The EMP Group Feedback Report displays composite data for a group, team, or organization
. The Group Report displays a group’s average score on each of the 14 scales and allows comparisons to corresponding scores of our current entrepreneur and corporate manager norm groups
. A minimum of three group members, each of whom has taken the individual version of the EMP, is required to run a Group Report.
Customised COMPETENCES ASSESSMENT
The competence assessment is an effective tool that provides a quick and concrete individual picture of the professional skill set
: it emphasises distinctiveness and identifies a skills gap analysis plan.
Using an ad hoc measurement tool, it allows to focus on the possessed behavioural/ professional skills and to compare them with the required ones and with those defined with Managers and HR.
AGGREGATE DOCUMENTS for the mapping of functional groups, work teams, organisations
In the aggregate analysis a document is compiled that summarises and analyses strengths and weaknesses by comparing individual profiles
. In addition to being an objective data platform, it represents a preparatory tool for defining development interventions. It is important as a support to the sharing process as it visually draws attention to priorities in terms of training needs and possible team development goals. It is particularly effective because it allows guided group reflections without getting into the specifics of a single profile but focusing on a given aggregate.